Long Island Community Hospital Hemodialysis Center is a 24-station facility providing both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis options.
Important news about our hemodialysis outpatient care services:
Effective Immediately Long Island Community Hospital’s Hemodialysis Center at 101 Hospital Road will be transitioning outpatient patient careservices to our 109 West Main Street, Patchogue
For additional information please contact:
Jennifer Hassel, MSN, RN
Director of Hemodialysis Services
With technologically advanced equipment, a convenient six-day schedule with four shifts per day, early morning and late-night hours, our Hemodialysis Center provides high-quality care to patients in the most direct and favorable manner. The total well-being of each and every patient is always the main concern of our highly skilled and dedicated staff.
Our Center offers patients:
- State-of-the-art bicarbonate single-patient machines.
- Continual computer monitoring of patient treatments for accuracy and quality.
- High-flux dialysis capability.
- Transient dialysis for visitors/vacationers.
- CAPD/CCPD home teaching program and clinic.
- Renal dietitians who provide education/support and an in-depth personalized meal plan.
- Renal social workers who offer supportive counseling/community resources and references.
The Hemodialysis Center is located within a short distance from the 28 communities served by the Hospital at:
109 West Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772
For more information call 631.687.2828.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Saturday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m