Let the Physicians at MyHealth Long Island, East Patchogue, Serve Your Primary Care Needs
Our MyHealth Long Island, East Patchogue office, located here on our hospital campus at 100 Hospital Rd., provides a wide range of services dedicated to meeting the health care needs of families – from adolescents to adults. Located directly across from LI Community Hospital, the office also serves as home base for Long Island Community Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program whose resident physicians see patients under the guidance and supervision of staff physicians.
Skilled, caring and compassionate, our physicians specialize in caring for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients and their families. Our MyHealth physicians know how your health history and situation can affect you, and are trained in all major medical areas – and have sub-specialty training in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice – to care for you through all the stages of your life. Our physicians know when to treat you and when to refer you to a specialist you can trust.
At MyHealth Long Island, East Patchogue, we can diagnosis and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases, provide annual checkups, age-appropriate screenings and vaccinations. Our services include:
- Comprehensive General and Preventative Medicine for men and women, such heart disease prevention and cancer screenings, Pap smears and cryosurgery, skin lesion and tag removal, as well as counseling on diet and exercise – and more.
- Adolescent Medicine, from well visits, urgent and primary care for youth with chronic conditions to school physical and sport pre-participation exams.
- Obesity Management
- STD Screenings
- Coumadin Check
- Interpreters for Hearing Disabled Patients
- Language Translation Services
- Addiction Treatment Program (Vivitrol & Suboxone) – OMM Treatment, Tobacco Cessation
- Geriatric Medicine for elderly individuals whose organ systems and immune systems may be diminishing due to their age.
- Diabetic Education with individualized instruction on home glucose monitoring, dietary and medication management, and reducing the risks of long-term complications.
- On-site Laboratory Services.
Having a primary healthcare provider allows you to establish a trusting relationship with our medical professionals, maintain continuity in personal healthcare and move from crisis-oriented or acute healthcare toward preventative care and health promotion and maintenance activities.
We’re here to care for you. For your convenience, our office is open 5 days a week with late hours most nights. While we encourage you to make an appointment, walk-ins are also welcome.
To schedule your appointment, please call 631.475.6900. In addition, Long Island Community Hospital Primary Care has five satellite offices. Download your patient forms to help get you started.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM